[Kd1871-covenant-solidarity] the Wayside Shrine in the Andes in blessed - and we are part of it

maria fischer mkf at schoenstatt.org
Sat Jan 25 19:33:13 CET 2014

Dear collaborators, friends and users of schoenstatt.org
in Covenant Solidarity we shere the joy of the blessing of the wayside
shrine in the Andes, with so many of us present in Covenant Solidarity
through our prayers, contributions to the capital of grace etc
We also pray or continue to pray for the Family Missions in Argentina,
and with our Holy Father, for peace in Syria and for all migrants and
refugees.

As we are all collaborators in the field of communication, let us make
ours the beautiful message of our Holy Father Francis, published
yesterday at the feast of the patron of journalist, Francis of Sales,
for the World Day of Communication:

http://www.vatican.va/holy_father/francesco/messages/communications/documents/papa-francesco_20140124_messaggio-comunicazioni-sociali_en.html

Here is the message sent by the Cruzaders via cell phone:

**

The Crusaders climb to Christ the Redeemer

Today we experienced an historic day of Grace.  After climbing the Andes
range, the Crusaders reached its highest point, and we found ourselves
on the peak with Christ the Redeemer!

What an exciting moment for everyone!

The uphill climb was not easy, but we arrived together and we walked the
final meters with songs until we found ourselves with the Christ.  There
we surrounded Him with a large embrace and we prayed to the Lord for our
peoples.

Then the long awaited moment for which we had prepared arrived...we
celebrated the Holy Mass and we enthroned the MTA on the peak of the Andes!

Mario's dream became a reality!  Mary already has her dwelling on the
Andes close to the Redeemer.

We were accompanied by a large delegation of the Schoenstatt Family from
Mendoza and Chile, as well as several priests, among them Father Carlos
Cox. More than 200 people were present at noon, and we were not alone,
because we knew we were accompanied by all the Schoenstatters throughout
the world, who are praying for us.

We placed the picture of the MTA and the stones that each country
brought to the crusade as well as the personal symbols of each crusader.

After the celebration, at the foot of the Wayside Shrine, everyone
signed the commitment to be bearers of the Covenant fire and to take it
as missionaries to the future generations.

We descended to Chile and now we walk with a clear mission...to arrive
to Bellavista bearing the flame of the Covenant of Love that we want to
present to Church and to the World.

Father José María Iturrería

Pope Francis has sent us his blessing and he is happy with our pilgrimage!

Here is the email that his secretary, Monsignor Karcher sent me.

It is great that the Pope is thinking about us!

And what joy and pride for the Crusaders!

Father Jose María Iturrería

Dear Father José María:

Holy Father Francis is profoundly happy to know that you are taking the
picture of the Virgin Mary to the feet of her Son on the border between
Argentina and Childe.

The communitarian gesture that you are carrying out is a true sign of
brotherhood.

May the Andes pilgrimage be filled with faith and enthusiasm and may it
also be a living testimony of the love that becomes a Covenant of Peace,
as our Mother of Schoenstatt invites us.

The Pope greets and blesses you and he assures you of his prayer.At the
same time he asks that you pray for him from the heights of the range.

Cordially

Monsignor Guillermo Karcher

*Four treasures from Schoenstatt.org ...* don`t miss, and share:
*
***
*"Grace Carriers"
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/1822/53/Grace-Carriers.htm>*
*
****Francis weekly: **A disciple people - a missionary people
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/1827/53/A-disciple-people---a-missionary-people.htm>***

*Daily Message APP for Android -- Father Kentenich on your Smartphone
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/1828/53/Daily-Message-APP-for-Android-Father-Kentenich-on-your-Smartphone.htm>**<http://www.schoenstatt.org/es/news/3458/54/A-un-poco-mas-de-10-anos-de-mi-pedido-misionero-en-Belmonte.htm>*

***Outrageous, You Schoenstatters!
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/1825/53/Outrageous-You-Schoenstatters.htm>*
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/es/noticias-de-schoenstatt/nuestros-pasos-hacia-el-2014.htm>