[Kd1871-covenant-solidarity] greetings in covenant solidarity with Francis

maria fischer mkf at schoenstatt.org
Mon Jan 6 07:30:44 CET 2014

**

*Dear collaborators and friends of schoenstatt.org*

*Blessed Sunday and blessed Feast of the Magi to all, in covenant
solidarity with Francis.
Tomorrow, Fr. Stefano Mueller from Belmonte will be among the many
priests who will concelebrate the Holy Mass of the Feast day with
Francis; he promised to take all of the readers and collaborators of
sch.org along......

Greetings, in covenant solidarity,
Maria Fischer

*

**

Other news:We already have 86 "solidarity houses: for the poorest
families in Asunción.Of them thirty are from the first part, when we
helped, in covenant solidarity, to build something for 30 families in
urgent need before winter; then, when the idea came up of giving Francis
100 solidarity houses for the 100 years of our covenant, of our home in
Schoenstatt, we gathered 56, of them 41 have the name of a Shrine...the
last shrines that joined were Gossau and Brig in Swiztzerland (with this
all the shrines from Switzerland have their solidarity house), Herxheim
and "Wuerzburge 11 from Germany...in the Vinculo magazine from Chile,
Kiki Tagle has written a beautiful article about this initiative...In
schoenstatt.org, there are two new articles:

AGUIJÉ NDEVE - May Jesus be born in each Solidarity House on this Holy
Night
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/1788/250/AGUIJe-NDEVE---May-Jesus-be-born-in-each-Solidarity-House-on-this-Holy-Night.htm>
and another one  not yet translated into english, on giving 100
Christmas bags with food to 100 needy families just there.

Let us also accompany:the preparations for Mary's Crusade (with the joy
that the desired wayside shrine will be built -- A dream come true: the
Blessed Mother's wayside shrine close to Christ the Redeeme
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/1799/53/A-dream-come-true-the-Blessed-Mother-s-wayside-shrine-close-to-Christ-the-Redeeme.htm>
the family and youth missions of this month of January in so many of our
countries,
  the General Chapter of the Federation of Women,
the work of the Pilgrim MTA in Siberia (where, several weeks ago, we
sent more Unity crosses and medals...)
  and the next encounter for people, who are interested in learning more
about Schoenstatt in El Salvador,
  and the petitions, desires, and commitments that are sent to the
Original Shrine day by day via our "direct line" on schoenstatt.org.
During these weeks, Alicja Kostka, of the Federation of Women, who lives
in Schoenstatt, will be the "bearer of graces" (since what is sent is
capital of grace for everyone).

Cordial greetings, in covenant solidarity,

Maria