[covenant-greetings] Covenant greetings - special

mkf at schoenstatt.org mkf at schoenstatt.org
Sun Jun 12 09:38:14 CEST 2011

Dear Collaborators of schoenstatt.org <http://schoenstatt.org>,
Companions and Friends:

Between two 18th's I want to send you special "covenant greetings"
today.At the beginning of the month we were celebrating together the
migration of the Schoenstatt.de <http://Schoenstatt.de>web page to the
new Schoenstatt.org, in a more international format and now more than
ever at the service of the International Schoenstatt Family.We were full
of joy and a renewed commitment, placing all of our work and all our
news and experiences in so many places of the world at the service of
the preparation for 2014, that we await as a moment of grace and of a
profound refounding of Schoenstatt in the missionary and creative spirit
of its beginning, to present to the world what Father Kentenich wanted
to offer.

In my last greeting, sent on May 18th, I wrote:"We unite around the
Original Shrine to renew our Covenant of Love, telling the Blessed
Mother:Your covenant , our mission.Our mission that we have to fulfill,
that we want to announce, that more than anything we want to live in joy
and in sorrow, in the Shrine and the "Dachau" that we must live and that
calls us to tranform it into a covenant land..."At the same time that
these greetings were sent, a notice from the community of the Sisters of
Mary was sent, which since then has reached you and has touched many.I
wanted to communícate to you personally, but I could not send an email
to each one...this is why I am doing it through this "Covenant Greeting"
that has attached us to the Original Shrine and to each other for 10
years now.

As of June 30th, the Institute of the Sisters of Mary are relieving me
of all my tasks with the Schoenstatt.org web page, the tasks at the
press office and communications and of Team 2014.

*It is a very, very hard decisión for me, *as all of you can
imagine.This task which I had the joy and the grace of carrying out for
10 years is the mission of my life, which I never felt that it was
something that was filled with work or that was going to tire me, rather
it allowed me to experience the most authentic, the most pure, the most
experienced, the most missionary of our Schoenstatt, of Father's
Schoenstatt, of the Covenant of Love in the thousands and thousands of
ways it was lived according to the charisma and personal ideal of each
one of you, according to the necesitéis of your places, regions,
countries, and more than anything, of the men and women who need our
words, our affection, our way of being, our work, our hope, our faith
and from our heart shrine, the graces of the Shrine.I felt that with
each story that you sharedand that passedthrough my heart -- yes, each
one!-, our Schoenstatt grew in richness, in strength, in beauty.God
writes the covenant hisotry with man; the Blessed Mother writes the
history of the Covenant of Love with our stories of life, and I feel
happy that a part, I believe that a great part, of this covenant history
is found in our Schoenstatt org. at everyone's reach, for always -- and
until always, because it continues.

*The decisión taken by the Sisters is a definitive decisión*, so it is
not the time to try to find solutions to prevent it, rather, for my
part, it is a time to express gratitude, and for all of us to continue
forward with what is now even more our mission of life, our web page and
our Schoenstatt, made of personal attachments that will never break,
even when external things change.

*It is a decisión that affects many --*from Team 2014 and its work
groups to the most simple missionaries who are asking who is going to
take interest in what they want to share;it affects all that wonderful
network of collaborators that is based on personal attachments.I feel
the sorrow that is expressed in so many calls and emails..I can only
take it to the Shrine.I have to admit that the wave of solidarity and of
prayer, the hundreds of calls and emails that I received, the Masses,
rosaries and adoration offered for me almost conquered me.A thousand,
thousand thanks for all of this.I pray to the Blessed Mother and Father
Kentenich to return all of this to each one of you, who suffer with this
change, this (exterior) rupture of attachments, and to all those who
roll up their sleeves to carry forward what together we built through so
many years, in collaboration of solidarity, joy, and freedom.

In the coming days, Schoenstatt.org will publish in detail, how
everything will continue.My task of communication on Team 2014 will be
assumed by Father José Maria Garcia, the elaboration of the concept of
communication 2014 and the search for a team for the International
Communication Office 2014 is in progress, and , for you, the most
important thing:the institutional responsiblity of www.schoenstatt.org
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/> is also assumed by Father José Maria
Garcia, while my task as executive editor will be assumed by Monina
Crivelli (monina at schoenstatt.org <mailto:monina at schoenstatt.org>), who
has all my confidence, who has collaborated with the web page since the
beginning, and to whom we owe that Latin America has assumed the
international page...In 2001, almost ten years ago, she brought the
Third International Auxiliary, given to her by Father Esteban Uriburu,
to the press office, so that she, as Queen of the new evangelization of
American and of the entire world, would work as the great missionary
through Schoenstatt.org...With this Auxiliary --that when She fulfills
her task here will return to Argentina -, along with Father Esteban
Uriburu and many other brothers and sisters more who from the Heavenly
Schoenstatt intercede for us, and with our commitment, we continue
forward, filling the page of the covenant stories, visiting the web page
and deseminating it, in this way taking Schoenstatt to the ende of the
earth!

When I began my task here, I began to compile my "tablet of names",
annotating, almost day by day, the names of those who sent me emails and
notes...Many times, and now during these weeks, I have meditated every
day in the Original Shrine about these tablets (now there are
several).Each one of the names of these tablets are also written in my
heart.In this way, we remain attached.I encounter all of you in my
heart.And -- paraphrasing Father -- whoever seeks me, will find me in
the Shrine, in Father's heart, just like the web page, that is a shrine
of international attachment of our Schoenstatt...

On June 18th, I will send the last Covenant Greetings from the Original
Shrine.But, thanks to Monina's stupendous idea, the Greetings will not
die.We ask that each oneassume an 18th in their area and to share it,
from the network of Shrines and wayside shrines:in this way we will see
how it is experienced in each place, we will get to know the shrine, the
people, how they experience every 18th, and we will contribute this to
the Original Shrine -- it is a way of return current, and it depends on
all of us!What do you think?

My great petition is that you give Monina the same confidence that you
gave me, that you continue sending articles as always and even more,
that you visit the web page more than before, so that all of this can be
a demonstration of the excellent work that we fulfill as Father's
mission for our time, in the spirit of the 31st of May.

United for always, ,

Sister Kornelia (mkf at schoenstatt.org
<http://us.mc823.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=mkf@schoenstatt.org>)

¡Viva www.schoenstatt.org <http://www.schoenstatt.org>!

  See more here:
http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/564/53/2014-and-our-schoenstatt-org-continue.htm

Note: the addresses pressoffice at schoenstatt.de
<http://us.mc823.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=pressoffice@schoenstatt.de>.
Sr.kornelia at schoenstatt.de
<http://us.mc823.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=Sr.kornelia@schoenstatt.de> and
all the others with @schoenstatt.de are no longer valid for
international articles, they are discontinued or given to other people.

*Use info at schoenstatt.org
<http://us.mc823.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=info@schoenstatt.org> to
send notes or articles for the web page (they will be addressed to me
until the end of June, after this date they will go to Monina).*