[covenant-greetings] Covenant Greetings - 2

Covenant Greetings kd1645-covenant-greetings at mail.mchosting.eu
Fri Aug 19 22:21:47 CEST 2011

Two months ago we were asked to extend a greeting from our Shrine of La
Molina in Lima, Peru to the collaborators and friends of
schoenstatt.org;  when we received the message everyone was very happy
and eager to express how we experience every 18th and how we do it as a
Family.

In the video that follows, which was produced with much commitment by
Manuel Huapaya, you will appeciate some of the comments and learn about
our Shrine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8K4LgmMfg

Every 18th we have two Masses, one at 12:00 on the day on which we are
almost united in real time with the Original Shrine with only a one hour
difference.  This Mass is attended by the Ladies Branch and
the pilgrims, who must attend to their husbands, who arrive from work
tired seeking the peace of the home, and it is too difficult for them to
attend the Mass of Renewal at night.  Thanks to the intervention of our
adviser, Sister Consuelo Cerda and Father Victory Solis, they have
enjoyed this grace for three years;  today Fathr Edward Munoz celebrated
the Mass, and he commissioned Isabel Diaz, as a missionary for the
Campaign, who was very touched when she received the Pilgrim MTA and she
committed to take it to the homes that need it so much. We were also
accompanied by the group that will seal their Covenant of Love on August
28th.  They finished the workshop and they are ready waiting for
the arrival of Sister Petra Schnuerer, who will accept their Covenant.
Sister will be visiting our country from August 23rd until September 5th.

Then at 8:30 p.m. the couples arrrive after leaving the  children with
their school homework completed, well bathed, and fed to give themselves
to the Blessed Mother and Jesus in a Eucharist, which is presided by
Father Jaime Llamas.

This the moment when the capital of grace, which has been deposited
throughout the month in a jar that reads:  "Nothing without you -nothing
without us", is burned.

Both times we leave with peaceful hearts asking our beloved Blessed
Mother to take care of us, that She always gaze on us, that things
become difficut without Her and we ask for Serenity and Trust for the
month and voices that sing:  "Protect Us With Your Mantle Queen of Sweet
Love" and the unfailing ".One who remains faithful to the Covenant of
Love will never perish" are heard.

Then it is time for that great sharing with friends when we talk about
how the month went and we drink delicious chocolate, punch or hot
coffee accompanied by delicious pastries!

We are wating to learn about the experiences of our Schoenstatt Family
on the 18th and we pass the torch to Tuparenda, Paraguay who will extend
the covenant greeting in September.

 From Lima, Peru

Queca Espinoza

--