[covenant-greetings] Covenant Greetings - from the Shrine in Lima, Peru

Covenant Greetings kd1645-covenant-greetings at mail.mchosting.eu
Thu Aug 18 23:54:42 CEST 2011

Dear collaborators and friends of schoenstatt.org,

While the Holy Father arrived in Madrid
<https://picasaweb.google.com/schoenstatt.org/August182011PopePassingByTheShrineMadrid?authuser=0&feat=directlink>,
we, as the worldwide Schoenstatt Family, celebrate the 18^th ,
celebrating our Covenant of Love, united from Shrine to Shrine, from
heart to heart.

Today our brothers from the Lima, Peru Shrine present us with their
Covenant Greeting in a video format that was made with much love for
everyone and it allows all to share the experience of the celebration in
their Shrine with them in a totally original manner.How wonderful to
experience this together!

?*_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG8K4LgmMfg_*

On this very special day, we are attached with our brothers/sisters in
Lima, to the youth in Madrid, to all our large International Family
thereby renewing the Covenant of Love together from each one of our
places, uniting our respective petitions, and contributing our capitals
of grace.

We also have the grace of attaching ourselves today to our beloved
Original Shrine through the video of the Mass celebrated this morning
that we can enjoy on the mediatech of

schoenstatt-tv.
http://www.schoenstatt-tv.de/DE/Mediathek.html?film=2011-043

Strongly united to our Original Shrine,,

Monina Crivelli

_www.schoenstatt.org_

--
www.schoenstatt.org