[Kd1871-covenant-solidarity] Fwd: El mensaje del Santo Padre a nosotros

Maria Fischer maria.fischer at schoenstatt.org
Fri Nov 7 17:41:06 CET 2014

/Dear collaborators, friends and committed users of schoenstatt.org!/

/tomorrow it will be already 2 weeks that we experienced the encounter
with our Holy Father Francis in Rome, where he, in simple words that
anybody could understand, gave us a message that may lead us into the
next years. The "core" of this message - as we agreed among those
responsable for schoenstatt.org - is the following text which I send
you, in the name of our team, in the 5 languages of our website  -May
you enjoy, meditate and share it where and with whom ever you can!/

> */Cultura del encuentro es cultura de la alianza. Y eso crea
> solidaridad. Solidaridad eclesial./**Ustedes saben que es una de las
> palabras que está en riesgo. Así como todos los años o cada tres años
> la Real Academia Española se reúne para ver las nuevas palabras que se
> van creando porque somos una lengua viva -sucede con todas las lenguas
> vivas- así también algunas van desapareciendo porque son lenguas
> muertas, es decir, mueren y ya no se usan. Y siendo una lengua viva,
> tiene palabras muertas. La que está a punto de morir, o porque la
> quieren matar, la quieren borrar del diccionario, es la palabra
> “solidaridad”./Y alianza significa solidaridad./Significa creación de
> vínculos, no destrucción de vínculos. Y hoy día estamos viviendo en
> esta cultura, en esta cultura del provisorio, que es una cultura de
> destrucción de vínculos.***
> **
> */A culture of encounter is a covenant culture.And this creates
> solidarity.Ecclesial solidarity/**.You know that this is one of the
> words that are at risk.Just as every year or every three years, the
> Royal Spanish Academy meets to examine all the new words that are
> created - because we are a living language -- in the same way, some
> disappear because they are dead languages, that is, they die and are
> no longer used.The word that is on the verge of dying, or because they
> want to kill it, eliminate it from the dictionary, is the word
> "solidarity."And covenant means solidarity.It signifies the creation
> of bonds, not the destruction of bonds.And today we are living in this
> culture, in this culture of temporariness, which is a culture that
> destroys bonds.*
> **
> */Kultur der Begegnung ist Bündniskultur. Und das schafft Solidarität.
> Kirchliche Solidarität./**Sie wissen, dass dies eines der gefährdeten
> Wörter ist. Jedes Jahr oder alle drei Jahre versammelt sich die Real
> Academia Española, um die neuen Wörter zu untersuchen, die entstanden
> sind, weil wir eine lebendige Sprache sprechen – und das geschieht in
> jeder lebendigen Sprache -, und genauso verschwinden einige, weil sie
> tote Sprachen sind, das heißt, sie sterben und werden nicht mehr
> benutzt. Und lebendige Sprachen haben tote Wörter. Das Wort, das vor
> dem Sterben steht, oder dass getötet, aus den Wörterbüchern gestrichen
> werden soll, ist das Wort „Solidarität“. Und Bündnis
> bedeutetSolidarität. Bedeutet die Schaffung von Bindungen, nicht die
> Zerstörung von Bindungen. Und heute leben wir in dieser Kultur, in
> dieser Kultur des Provisoriums, einer Kultur der Zerstörung der
> Bindungen.*
> **
> */Cultura do encontro é cultura da aliança. E isso gera
> solidariedade./**/*Solidariedade eclesial*/. Vocês sabem que é uma das
> palavras que está em risco. Assim como todos os anos ou a cada três
> anos, a Real Academia espanhola se reúne para ver as novas palavras
> [...]

/With real joy I also share that we finally have the entire text of the
message of the Holy Father, translated from the proofread and
professioanlly corrected transcript of the spoken word, in English (and
in the other languages) available at schoenstatt.org
http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/2215/53/A-culture-of-encounter-is-a-covenant-culture-that-creates-solidarity.htm
You find it easily in the news category: "Pope Francis for the pilgrims
2014", and even more easily in the top menue bar at the right side of
the website. It is worth while to share and reflect and translate into
real life in our apostolic projects and missionary gestures. Many thanks
to all of you who provided articles on the celebrations at your shrines
and way side shrines - now at schoenstatt.org you can really see that
the jubilee was celebrated in a great network of shrines. Pray for the
Holy Father, and pray for us in our considerations to make
schoenstatt.org ever more a network of covenant solidarity love, in the
best meaning of the message of the Holy Father copied above.

Greetings in covenant of solidarity,
//////
////
///