[Kd1871-covenant-solidarity] EN sorry

maria fischer mkf at schoenstatt.org
Thu May 1 21:18:00 CEST 2014

Dear friends of the dreamteam, dear english speaking friends of the
website -

sorry this morning I sent the INCOMPLETE english translation of Fr
Carlos Padilla`s retreat. As the whole thing only makes sense when
complete - all three reflections *-**/please delete it and wait f/**/or
the complete translation to come./*

Sorry, I got it for complete and did not check it well enough.

It is now also deleted on the website  - will show up as soon as it is
completely done.

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Maria Fischer
mkf at schoenstatt.org