[Kd1871-covenant-solidarity] Text of Pope Francis’ Message to the Schoenstatt Movement now as PDF and soon as a book

Maria Fischer maria.fischer at schoenstatt.org
Fri Dec 5 09:50:25 CET 2014

Dear "allies" of schoenstatt.org,

in order to read, study, share... even more the message of our Holy
Father Francis, I asked a young designer to create us a pdf that allows
to be printed in a good format and guides the readers didacticallz to
the core messages. It is already at the website in the audience article,
and as soon as we have the translations, a short note will be published
(english and german already online). It is in just for joy, and fpr
re-reading, and sharing - in covenant solidarity with Francis, and in
committed gratitude for all that he has given us in his words and
gestures. It was a real joy to listen to the young designer`s comment:
"Although I have a lot of work right now, I printed it for myself after
finishing the job, and sat down to read it. What great words of a great
person in his clarity and fatherliness. I will read that more often!"

Wishing you all a blessed Advent, also in the name of Fr José María
García and the leaders of schoenstatt.org,

Maria

/See article at schoenstatt.org/

      Text of Pope Francis’ Message to the Schoenstatt Movement now as
      PDF and soon as a book
      <http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/2256/53/Text-of-Pope-Francis-Message-to-the-Schoenstatt-Movement-now-as-PDF-and-soon-as-a-book.htm>

*

<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/uploads/news/2014/Francis_audience_2014_EN.pdf>

EDITORS, mda. “Thank you. It is impossible for me to measure the work
behind it,” Fr Egon Zillekens, Rector of the Marienau in Schoenstatt,
remarked as he heldthe text of Pope Francis’ message to the Schoenstatt
Movement.
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/uploads/news/2014/Francis_audience_2014_EN.pdf>
It had been designed by Franziska Thurm “in its reader, print and
working form”. True! First of all there was the work of making the
transcript – a task that was initially undertaken by the Spanish editors
of Radio Vatican. Then the transcript had to be edited by collaborators
of Schoenstatt.org in Buenos Aires, who are as much at home with Jorge
Mario Begoglios /“Porte//no”/ as with his typical “Bergoglisms”. *This
was followed by the translation and publication by schoenstatt.org.*
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/2215/53/A-culture-of-encounter-is-a-covenant-culture-that-creates-solidarity.htm>
Now there is*an edition that can be downloaded and printed so that the
text is easier to read and also allows group study.
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/uploads/news/2014/Francis_audience_2014_EN.pdf>
*

*
*

*

“I can make good use of it tomorrow here in the Federation”, Fr
Zillekens went on. “People will enjoy reading the text”, added Gertrud
and Norbert Jehle. During the Memholz Conference in the middle of
December they want to work with extracts from the message of Pope
Francis, so the “reading and working edition”,
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/uploads/news/2014/Francis_audience_2014_EN.pdf>which
has been available since the middle of this week using the *link in
Schoenstatt.org to the audience,
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/2215/53/A-culture-of-encounter-is-a-covenant-culture-that-creates-solidarity.htm>*
has appeared at just the right moment.

Central statements have been highlighted in the text, and in the margins
prominence is given to some quotations that should not be missed. An
idea that came up among the leaders of Schoenstatt.org immediately after
the audience in Rome was: We want to explain and make these words of
Pope Francis available in such a way that his core message to the
Movement is understood, and can challenge us to think, love and act in a
new way. That is our contribution to living our covenant in solidarity
with Pope Francis.

        *Already in production: a book*

In Rome, while the pilgrims streamed towards Belmonte during the Jubilee
Week, an interesting alliance formed in the foyer of the “Domus Pater
Kentenich”: On the one hand, the managers of the Nueva Patris
Publishers, Chile, and on the other, the people from the international
team of schoenstatt.org and IKAF/Schoenstatt Centre, Memholz who were
selling souvenirs and working as pilgrimage guides. A few weeks later
this resulted in a book with the text of the audience, together with the
best photos, published in five languages. This book is already being
prepared and should be on sale by the end of this year.

You can really look forward to it.

*PDF for Download*
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/uploads/news/2014/Francis_audience_2014_EN.pdf><http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/uploads/news/2014/Francis_audience_2014_EN.pdf>

*****Text of the audience at schoenstatt.org*
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/2215/53/A-culture-of-encounter-is-a-covenant-culture-that-creates-solidarity.htm>

*Bookshops or anyone who wants to order a larger number can already
secure their copies (sales on the usual conditions):*

  * *For the German edition at the Schoenstatt Centre, Memholz
    <mailto:jehle at schoenstatt-memhoelz.de>,*
  * *for all the other languages direct from Nueva Patris, Chile,
    <mailto:gerencia at patris.cl>*
  * *or from the editors of schonstatt.org. <mailto:info at schoenstatt.org>*

--
Maria Fischer