[Kd1871-covenant-solidarity] Greetings to the friends of schoenstatt.org

maria fischer mkf at schoenstatt.org
Sat Jun 1 22:56:26 CEST 2013

Dear friends of schoenstatt.org -

This email goes out to you, friends of schoenstatt. org, while we are
still in the joy of the 31st of May, the celebration of Feast of Mary's
Visitation to her cousin Elizabeth in almost all our countries -- the
Feast of the Magnificat and the Feast of the Campaign -- and the
anniversary of the Third Milestone of Schoenstatt history -- when in
Bellavista Father Kentenich presented everything that had emerged in
Schoenstatt at the service of the Church, knowing that not everyone
would understand and accept it, and in this way demanding his family to
go, with him beyond one'sself, to go to the apostolic service of
everyone -Yesterday, fourteen year after our web page was published as a
truly international web page with the first articles in several
languages, the team of schoenstatt.org collaborators sealed our covenant
of love in solidarity, it was a moment that we experienced as a moment
of grace, attached among continents and countries.At this moment, we
recalled all the visitors of our schoenstatt.org web page, but
especially each one of you whom we call friends of schoenstatt.org,
because you contribute with your articles, your comments, by spreading
the news among your Schoenstatt friends and families, with your
friendship, with your prayers and with your active interest, making it
possible that this our web page be what it wants to be:a mutual
inspiration to live the covenant of love -- on the eve of Jubilee 2014
-- in its creative and missionary forcé.

As fruit of this 31st of May, as of now we want to actively
communicatewith you again, above all to thank you for being
schoenstatt.org -- and to make you participants of what refers to our
schoenstatt.org.,

The most impressive moment of these past weeks was May 22nd, when the
news about the Original shrine spread throughout the world
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/1504/53/Jubilee-Gift-to-the-Schoenstatt-Movement.htm>and
in a large part through schoenstatt.org -- because we really translated
against the clock to send you the news in the languages of the web page,
the main Schoenstatt languages, while it had already spread in German
through the social networks, sometimes awakening more doubt than joy
because it was notunderstood...Never in the history of schoenstatt.org
has there been so many comments in a single day (or a single night),
especially in Spanish and Portuguese.It is worthwhile to return to this
article to meditate on the life that is expressed in these comments.But
it was not  only about the Original Shrine -- these past months were
full of God's surprises, as a part of the Church in its new era of
renewal marked by Francis.*"We live in the state of Magnificat", is the
way that Father José María García interpreted it in his letter from the
Shrine of Madrid.*
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/1506/53/Blessed-are-you-because-you-believed-what-was-spoken-to-her-by-the-Lord.htm>

Two of Francis' words capture our attention:*pray for me *-- and: *let
us pray for this grace.*This grace of renewal, this grace of becoming
apostles , missionaries again, above all this grace of being open to
God's work.Let us pray for this grace:this is attached to our Covenant
of Love jubilee.In an article written a few hours before receiving the
news of the Original Shrine,*Sarah Pimentel reminded us why there is no
other place to be on October 18th than the Original Shrine:*
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/1503/53/18-10-2014---A-Pilgrimage-of-Unity.htm>
to ask for the grace of 2014.We do much in the nothing without us of the
jubilee and it is important, but it seems that with everything that has
happened in the Church and Schoenstatt, God points out that the biggest
thing that he wants to offer to his entire Schoenstatt is the grace of
2014, and it is about being open...Let us pray for this grace.

We adapted this reality with some new categories of news on
schoenstatt.org -- the newest being "Francis to the 2014 Pilgrims", a
selection of the Holy Father's words for the week "for Monday", that is,
like the front page of the week of the daily life on our pilgrimage
towrd 2014, toward the grace of 2014. It is already "running" in German,
Spanish, Portuguese and Italian, the English version will start next week.

Returning to the collaborators' covenant of solidarity:to be able to do
something together, in attachment, in so many places of the world, is
important.We are invited to do this on Sunday with the entire
Church.*Francis has made an initiative his own that still comes from
Benedict (there is no envy among those who have big hearts):****a
simultaneous hour of Eucharistic Adoration in the entire world,
celebrated by him at Saint Peter's at 5:00 p.m. on June 2nd.*
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/1512/53/One-Lord-one-Faith-an-hour-of-simultaneous-Eucharistic-Adoration-with-Pope-Francis.htm>**
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/1512/53/One-Lord-one-Faith-an-hour-of-simultaneous-Eucharistic-Adoration-with-Pope-Francis.htm>
It will be done in the cathedrals of many countries, in large pilgrimage
places (in Fatima, for example, they are expecting a multitude)...On the
Year of Faith web page there is a little book and the text...In
solidarity -- we will particiate and make it known.A request:send news
from the shrines that joined or how it was experienced in your
cathedrals, parishes...

In covenant solidarity with all of you, and with a big "thank you" for
your collaboration with articles, comments, for spreading the word and
prayer.

I greet you on behalf of the entire schoenstatt.orgdreamteam ,

maria

PS: After several of months of broken links, all the older news
(1998-2009) are now again available and what is best: on our own server
and address!

--
Yo peregrino en Alianza solidaria, a nuestro santuario original.
I go on pilgrimage in Covenant solidarity to our Original Shrine