[Kd1871-covenant-solidarity] Merry Christmas!

maria fischer mkf at schoenstatt.org
Tue Dec 24 18:32:34 CET 2013

/***The Lord is coming. May we await him with open hearts!*/
Francis, today
*
Merry Christmas 2013*

for the entire dreamteam of schoenstatt.ORG,

to all of you and each one, who with your visits to our website, the
sharing of news, with your articles, contributions, comments, your
solidarity and interest, make of schoenstatt.org what it is - an
instrument at the service of our Schoenstatt family and beyond, from the
real life that we observe and share, the currents of life that we
observe - and the surprises of God that we experience each day. In all
simplicity and humility we want to help that in this Jubilee Christmas
and the first Christmas of our Holy Father Francis, Mary gives birth to
her Child -- in a Church being renewed in the simplicity of the Gospel
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/1781/53/Mary-gives-birth-to-her-Child-in-a-Church-being-renewed-in-the-simplicity-of-the-Gospel.htm>.

I make the invitation from Fr. José María`s Christmas letter my own to
celebrate Christmas 2013/: "Let us celebrate by talking with one another
about how the Lord has surprised us this year, and how he has prepared
us for this Christmas. In this joy and gratitude in and for one another
Bethlehem will become a reality for our time, where Mary can show the
Child who has been born, not the gods we imagine and seem better to us.//"
/

Im my prayers at the manger of Baby Jesus are you and your families,
your apostolates and projects, your articles and comments (past and future).

Blessed Christmas, in Covenant Solidarity,

*maria
with the entire dreamteam of schoenstatt.org
**

*
***Mary gives birth to her Child -- in a Church being renewed in the
simplicity of the Gospel
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/1781/53/Mary-gives-birth-to-her-Child-in-a-Church-being-renewed-in-the-simplicity-of-the-Gospel.htm>***-
Christmas Letter from Madrid, Fr. José María García

/The photo at the left side is from our project of solidarity - 100
houses for 100 years. Yesterday, 100 families received Christmas bags...
a real real jubilee Christmas gift.

The photo below is our Original Shrine./

/Find many more inspiring articles on www.schoenstatt.org/