NOTÍCIAS DE SCHOENSTATT

Notícias de Schoenstatt kd1708-informe em mail.mchosting.eu
Segunda Outubro 29 18:08:34 CET 2018

**

**

*October 29^th 2018***

**

**

*Dilexit Ecclesiam: Beacon on the New Shore of Texas!
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/covenant/2018/10/dilexit-ecclesiam-beacon-on-the-new-shore-of-texas/>***

*The Annual Texas Delegates Convention of the Schoenstatt Movement took
place on Saturday, October 13th at the Cor Unum in Patre Shrine and
Schoenstatt Center in San Antonio, Texas. — After a continental
breakfast, the convention began with the opening prayer that reads as
follows: “After having commemorated the 50th anniversary of the
Homegoing of our Father and Founder with the celebration of the Year of
Father Kentenich, once again we turn to the future and ask ourselves the
eternal question, ‘What does God want of us*

*Read More
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/covenant/2018/10/dilexit-ecclesiam-beacon-on-the-new-shore-of-texas/>***

**

*With a special hymn during his consecration, Hartford has a new
Schoenstatt Bishop
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/francis/2018/10/with-a-special-hymn-during-his-consecration-hartford-has-a-new-schoenstatt-bishop/>***

*Fr. Juan Miguel Betancourt Torres was ordained a bishop for the
Archdiocese of Hartford, Connecticut, 18 October 2018 at its Cathedral
of St. Joseph. And during the celebration, by Ezequiel Menendez’, the
music Director of the Archdiocese of Hartford, CT, initiative and thanks
some German, Argentinean and Italian members of the Schoenstatt.org
team’s collaboration, a song very dear to him and so many Schoenstatt
members resounded in the Cathedral: Maria de la Alianza…. — It was
announced on September 18 at the Vatican that His Holiness, Pope Francis,*

*Read More
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/francis/2018/10/with-a-special-hymn-during-his-consecration-hartford-has-a-new-schoenstatt-bishop/>***

**

*October 18th in Tupãrenda: “We’re a Schoenstatt on the move.”
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/covenant/2018/10/october-18th-in-tuparenda-were-a-schoenstatt-on-the-move/>***

*Yes, this time we’re a Schoenstatt “that’s on the move.” All year we go
out with our Pilgrim Mothers to visit families, schools, and hospitals
transmitting our covenant culture in every community of our country. But
on October 18th, the missionaries of the Rosary Campaign came from the
most distance places to visit our Schoenstatt Mother in Tupãrenda. • On
the eve of October 18th, all the missionaries interrupted the Pilgrim
Mother’s travel, we gathered money that was saved, and from allover, we
began the going*

*Read More
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/covenant/2018/10/october-18th-in-tuparenda-were-a-schoenstatt-on-the-move/>***

**

*Let’s support Francis after four years of Covenant with him
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/francis/2018/10/lets-support-francis-after-four-years-of-covenant-with-him/>***

*It was November of 2014, shortly after the Schoenstatt Movement
celebrated its Jubilee, when a group of Schoenstatters from Spain
decided to seal a Covenant with Pope Francis, a Covenant we had been
preparing for months. — Some were able to travel to Rome in October
2014, and read the prayer we had prepared at St. Peter’s. Afterwards on
November 1st of that same year, we celebrated the Covenant with the Pope
at the Schoenstatt Shrine in Madrid. Altogether we wrote a letter to
Francis explaining*

*Read More
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/francis/2018/10/lets-support-francis-after-four-years-of-covenant-with-him/>***

**

*Like the Church we are, we also carry grace in stone jars
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/francis/dilexit-ecclesiam-en/2018/10/like-the-church-we-are-we-also-carry-grace-in-stone-jars/>***

*We have never seen anything like this before. Opening the Schoenstatt
Twitter and social media accounts, we are confronted by a wave of
disillusioned and hateful comments about our beloved movement. We
understand. These are like the comments one finds about the Church in
the press, social networks and interactions between believers and
non-believers. The Catholic Church is once again suffering the fallout
as a result of the storm of allegations of sexual abuse and the abuse of
power and conscience. — Our beloved Schoenstatt has also*

*Read More
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/francis/dilexit-ecclesiam-en/2018/10/like-the-church-we-are-we-also-carry-grace-in-stone-jars/>***

**

*The Rosary: making a difference in the lives of Brave Men
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/reaching-out/2018/10/the-rosary-making-a-difference-in-the-lives-of-brave-men/>***

*At the suggestion of Fr. Antonio Cosp, who at that time was the
Spiritual advisor of Schoenstatt in Encarnación, to Sebastián Martín,
affectionately known as “Papito”, on 4 December 2012, a few men, who
were invited by him during the weekly meetings at the Casita de la
Mater, began to pray the rosary. — When my husband Enrique González,
with whom I belong to the Ministry of Hope (Schoenstatt Groups of
Divorced and Remarried Couples) since 2013, found out about the group,
he approached it*

*Read More
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/reaching-out/2018/10/the-rosary-making-a-difference-in-the-lives-of-brave-men/>***

**

*The “profane” (secular) world is where God wants us as men
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/covenant/people/2018/10/the-profane-secular-world-is-where-god-wants-us-as-men/>***

*We interviewed Ocatavio Galarce within the framework of the
consecration of the first course of the Men’s Federation in Chile. He is
a member of this first course, lay adviser for the Men’s Branch, Founder
of the Madrugadores, editor of “Vinculo” magazine and a collaborator for
schoenstatt.org. — Recently his course, the first of the Men’s
Federation in Chile celebrated its perpetual consecration, that is, they
committed to live the Schoenstatt charism as men and allies. What does
it mean? – With the*

*Read More
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/covenant/people/2018/10/the-profane-secular-world-is-where-god-wants-us-as-men/>***

**

*Pain, shame and commitment
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/francis/2018/10/pain-shame-and-commitment/>***

*Today’s Gospel[1] presents us with a very strong contrast: On the one
hand we have Peter and the other apostles, who left everything and
followed Jesus – they received the promise of recompense and eternal
life. On the other hand is the unnamed “rich man”: he preferred his
material goods to following Jesus – he remained alone with his sadness.–
In these days, we have experienced a similar, but perhaps stronger
contrast: today the Pope Francisco canonized 7 people, wonderful examples*

*Read More
<https://www.schoenstatt.org/en/francis/2018/10/pain-shame-and-commitment/>***

---
Este correo electrónico ha sido comprobado en busca de virus por AVG.
http://www.avg.com