[covenant-greetings] Covenant Greetings and Blessed Feast of St Joseph - and so many Schoenstatt heroes

Covenant Greetings kd1645-covenant-greetings at mail.mchosting.eu
Mon Mar 19 08:25:57 CET 2012

/Dear collaborators, allies and friends of schoenstatt.org: our
international website/

//

/Happy 18th, 943 days until October 18, 2014, on pilgrimage working
andoffering together on our road to the jubilee of the Covenant of Love./

Since the last 18th and today, we have been through sorrowful and
challenging times, but it has also been a time where the best of our
family has been demonstrated through heroism, giving of self,
commitment, a wave of prayer and solidarity with Father José María, and
a renewed commitment with the vision of 2014 that he has shown us-- the
vision of a renewed Schoenstatt, and in the creative and missionary
renewal of the Covenant of Love moved by the currents of authentic life,
a missionary Schoenstatt-- international, intercultural, and attached--
a mission that we asume for which we commit ourselves as
schoenstatt.org.This "allied response" has motivated him to propose a
_covenant in solidarity._
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/882/217/For-the-2014-Jubilee-Working-in-Covenant-Solidarity.htm><http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/882/217/For-the-2014-Jubilee-Working-in-Covenant-Solidarity.htm>
"I am truly impressed by the echo that the annoucement of my illness and
of the consequent resignation from the leadership tasks of 2014," Father
José García said."I am 'now' realizing the great potential of a renewal
of life that is present in our international Family as it relates to
offering and presenting sacrifices in solidarity, be it for reasons of
health or situations of limitations and contingency...I imagine a
personal and true Covenantamong the leaders of the organization, the
program, of the tents, communication, of the projects and those who
assume the offering..."We are all invited to ask for and to offer a
concrete covenant -- be it by offerings or by work.We are also counting
on Father José María's offering for all of us who work for
schoenstatt.org and schoenstatt2014.org, and of course that we continue
to pray for him in the development of the offering of grace that we
receive with Conference 2014 and all the steps toward 2014 that have
already been made and those still to be made.
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/schoenstatt-news/steps-of-the-pilgrimage-towards-2014.htm>

Among the initiatives "in covenant" on our pilgrimage toward 2014, there
are two that we are accompanying in a very special way from
schoenstatt.org:the virtual tents of the covenant culture,
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/schoenstatt-in-action.htm> that is, a
certain preview of an element of the program of the jubilee
celebrations, where the projects will be presented -- our covenant gifts
for the renewal of the Covenant of Love -- in the apostolic fields
defined by Conference 2014.Our translators to English, to Spanish, to
German are working with great commitment on the translations of the
projects that have already been presented;Maria Elena Vilches, arrived
on March 17th at Schoenstatt, where among other things, she continues to
work on the search and presentation of new projects.

The other is the MTA mosaic--The Face of the MTA for the world: a
picture for 2014.
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/896/163/The-Face-of-the-MTA-for-the-World-a-Picture-for-2014.htm>
Photos of yourself or a loved one can be uploaded tothe MTA's face.It is
an economic contribution for the Schoenstatt International Center in
Belmonte and for 2014, but more than anything it is a commitment and
gift:we are the MTA's face to the world.Please help to spread this
initiative and that no one misses the opportunity.We are Schoenstatt.

We also want to mention a beautiful initiative of Radio Alianza, Miami:

They professionally taped the Pilgrimage Prayer 2014 on mp3 -- and they
are offering it to everyone!!It is on schoenstatt.org to listen to and
to download. It is truly a gift that demonstrates the creativity of the
2014
pilgrims...<http://www.schoenstatt.org/es/news/2202/200/Un-regalo-de-Radio-Alianza-de-Amor-la-oracion-de-peregrinacion-2014-en-mp3.htm>

<http://www.schoenstatt.org/es/news/2202/200/Un-regalo-de-Radio-Alianza-de-Amor-la-oracion-de-peregrinacion-2014-en-mp3.htm>

The idea has already emerged to share this with someone that is very
committed with communication 2014... Could we video tape the Pilgrimage
Prayer in different languages, different places, and gather the videos
on a vmeo channel?What do you think?

We return to the pilgrimage of Shrine to Shrine on the 18th -- this time
we are invited by the Schoenstatt Family from Curicó, Chile:

**

*Greetings from the "Tierra Joven" *//*/Shrine/*/////*of*///*Curicó, Chile*

Sant Tierra Joven desde afuera.jpg

The Schoentatt Family from city of Curicó, Region of Maule, Chile sends
a special greeting on this 18^th , on the day of renewal of the Covenant
of Love with our beloved Blessed Mother.They unite spiritually every
month with everyone throughout the world to embody the family that the
Founding Father desired.

.

Bendición y M. Obispo.jpg

Our shrine was blessed by the Bishop of the Diocese, Don Horacio
Valenzuela Abarca, on November 8, 2008, with the majority of the
country's Schoenstatt Fathers presence, the Sisters of Mary, and close
to 4, 500 people who came from all parts of Chile and beyond.It was the
first Shrine consecration that was transmitted throughout the world
on-line via Internet.

.

Sant Tierra Joven interior.jpg

Our Movement does not have a permanent priest in Curicó or in any nearby
city; we only have advisers who visit every two or three months, and
these visits only coincide with the 18^th occasionally. However, we have
cultivated a close relationship with the Diocesan Bishop and with the
priests from this area, that allows us to have the presence of one them
every month.In this way, little by little, they have learned about the
Schoenstatt pedagogy and spirituality.

Quemando el KG Misa 18.jpg

The Mass is celebrated in the Shrine during the summer months.Then, we
have the ceremony of renewal of the Covenant of Love in the atrium, and
we burn the capital of grace.During months of colder weather, the Mass
is held in the "Dilexim Ecclesiam" Hall of our "Father Joseph Kentenich
Training House," and then we gather for a procession to the Shrine to
renew the Covenant.

For us, the 18^th of every month is truly a day that is anticipated by
the entire family of "Tierra Joven", since it allows us to share the
Eucharist; renew our physical and spiritual strength through the contact
with the Blessed Sacrament andattachment to the Shrine.We can also
converse to find out what is happening with each other and with many
pilgrims who do not participate in the training activities of the
Movement but who continue united through the much loved Mass on the 18^th .

/"From this small city of south central Chile, source of the best fruit
and wines of the world, we wish each one of you and to the families and
communities a "Happy 18^th "./

Coordinating Family "Tierra Joven" of Curicó

Thank you very much Family from Curicó!Who wants to invite everyone to
your Shrine in April?

United in the Covenant of Love, on the pilgrimage toward 2014,

Cordial greetings in covenant solidarity from the coordinating team

Carmen, Lissa, Maria and Monina

Celina M. Garza, San Antonio, Tx: English translationM.P. Janknegt:
English Edit

--
www.schoenstatt.org
info at schoenstatt.org