[covenant-greetings] Covenant Greetings - April 18

Covenant Greetings kd1645-covenant-greetings at mail.mchosting.eu
Thu Apr 19 18:24:33 CEST 2012

Dear collaboraators, allies and friends of schoenstatt .org, our
international web page:

Happy 18th, 912 days from October 18, 2014, on pilgrimage, working and
offering together on our road toward the jubilee of the Covenant of
LoveThese last weeks we have understood more clearly what Father José
María has always stressed:that on this pilgrimage toward the jubilee of
the Covenant of Love, communication is the key instrument to become what
we desire so much as a fruit of the grace of 2014 -- in which we
completely trust -- and of our covenant solidarity:a family renewed in
the Covenant of Love in its creative missionary strength attached and
inter-connected internationally.For this, our international web page
along with the media that is connected with the communication project of
2014 that orients the flow of communications from and to the *main page
(**www.schoenstatt.org* <http://www.schoenstatt.org>*)*is the expression
and instrument of the covenant culture in communications -- and beyond.*__*

Since the MTA magazine, Father Kentenich wanted to have "editorial
readers and reader editors",_in an article about his contribution to
communications 2014, Alejandro Reid_ reminds us that a web page like
schoenstatt.org is not only nourished by an attitude of service and of
solidarity of the collaborators; but rather, of an attitude of
participation, with interested readers, who do feel like consumers, but
rather, as protagonists of the life that is shared in each article, each
page, and each contribution.

Motivated by the joy of the Father José María's Easter news, Claudia
Echenique has given the team some thoughts that we want to share with you.

2014 is approaching, there is no time to lose!

Our hands are our notebooks, our cameras our wrtitings, our designs,
that are transformed into the bread that nourishes our Family through
our articles and transmissions.

As a Team we want to create a new way of communicating.

We want this Team to leave its mark on the history of the Famly as a
symbol of Covenant solidarity.

Lord, we offer each article, each transmission of Schoenstatt TV, each
web design on your altar, so that You will transform it into an offering
to the Father so it will become communion for everyone.

Father José María is the symbol of all the large and small crosses, that
we offer every day as a contribution to the Capital of Grace

Yes, Father, we go with you toward a new world, to form new men in the
new community.

Just like the first members, Father Kentenich again proposes the
Covenant of Love in the Shrine.We want to respond by offering our life
for the mission.

I dream that in 2014, the Schoenstatt Valley will be filled with the
flags from the different countries, of the Institutes, of the
Federations, of the Branches and Groups, all flying high.

United in the Shrine, walking together, praying for one another, we are
close toone another in Covenant solidarity.

As a team, we have a lot of work.The bricks of the city that we build
are the words, the photos, the videos, the audios with which we
portraythe life andthe history of the Schoenstatt Family.

Como equipo, tenemos mucha tarea. Los ladrillos de la ciudad que
construimos son las palabras, las fotografías, los videos, los audios
que registramos de la vida y la historia de la Familia de Schoenstatt.

Mother, You shelter all the members of this Team under your mantle as
your favorite and small children.

We want to be protagonists of 2014, with our service of communication.

We want to be bridges that bind all the members of the International
family through information, so that fraternal love will grow among them.

It is the time of mission, of creating a culture of bonds, of encounter,
of dialogue, of reconciliation...a Covenant culture.

It is the first 18th that we celebrate since the Original Shrine was
entrusted to us to use it freely.It is impressive how the news that was
spontaneously published on April 1st, awakened a wave of joy, gratitude
and commitment...there were so many comments that demonstrated the
affection that we have for our Original Shrine, the center of all the
network of shrines.With still more joy, we now wait for the transmission
of the Mass of the 18th in the Original Shrine...

//

Today the Shrine from Córdoba invites us...From 18th to 18th the doors
of a Shrine (a daughter Shrine, wayside shrine, Homehrine) open the
doors for all the Family making it a participant of the the graces and
of the life that is born around this Shrine.The collaborators of this
web page (who are in charge of "opening" a Shrine every month)
contribute to the desire that a more bonded family will grow_during the
triennium toward the jubilee of the Covenant of Love_.
<http://www.schoenstatt2014.org/en/triennium>Juan Barbosa writes:

 From the Shrine of Hope and Life of the Sierra of Roses, in Córdoba, we
greet the Large Schoenstatt Family of the world on this Covenant Day.The
echoes of the visit of the Symbol of God the Father to Córdaba last
March still rings in our ears.The entire Family participated in the
vigils, pilgrimages, Masses, Adoration and with their accompaniment,
etc.It was truly a very strong experience from the beginning!

Father Horacio Sosa Carbó defined Córdoba as "learned, revolutionary,
and religious".It is not necessary to pause very much on the first two
attributes, since our province is proud of having the first University
of Argentina and in regard to the second attribute, we could define it
as "very restless" in defense of justice and the common good.As to its
religiosity, it is enough to enjoy a pleasant walk through it streets,
and to discover, the large number of churches, just blocks from each
other, that make us happy with their bells, to transition from a hectic
life, typical of a city of more than two million inhabitants.

This was the city that the Sisters of Mary chose, almost 45 years ago,
to build the diocesan Shrine, named Solidarity, in Villa Warcalde. The
Shrine of Life and Hope, which will celebrate its 10th Anniversary in
August, was born from this fruitful Shrine, the cradle of many
consecrated vocations.

It is enough to browse through our www.schoenstatt.org
<http://www.schoenstatt.org>web page to see all its history, since we
have been followed the with affection and dedication worthy of a Family
that accompanies each one of its members.

In the Shrine of Life and Hope, LIFE (with capital letters) it can be
clearly and forcefully seen what a Shrine awakens.If the Movement House
(Father Kentenich Center) had a great participation of the Family since
its beginnings, we can safely affirm that the same thing has been
multiplied by ten, since last August 31, 2002.

The participation of the youth has grown enormously thanks to the three
graces that can be enjoyed and also by the work of the Family, as well
as the Schoenstatt Fathers and Sisters of Mary, which has been given
with so much love.

Upon entering the Shrine, between 7:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. since it is
open all day, the greater part of it in Adoration of the Blessed
Sacrament;it is common to find many adults and young people studying in
prayer (others are praying so that they will do well on their exams!)In
the Sierra of Roses, our beloved MTA has found a Family that "glows like
brands of fire and joyfully go forth to the nations (Heavenwards, p. 15)
profoundly united to the Schoenstatt Family of the world.HAPPY COVENANT DAY!

and it marches with joy to the people"(Heavenwards, p.15).

We want to mention that recently a new category of Schoenstatt News was
established; it is called _"Projects.It contains news about projects of
the covenant
culture._<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/schoenstatt-news/projects-2014.htm>Covenant
culture is Schoenstatt's response to the question from the Church and
society:What does Schoenstatt, do?The "virtual tents of the covenant
culture" show more and more projects...Help us fill it with many more!

**

*United in the Covenant of Love, we wish you a happy 18th, filled with
graces and blessings,*

Maria, Monina, Lissa, Carmen and the other members ofthe schoenstatt.org
core team

A new 2014 newsletter was sent out - see and subscribe here
<http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/news/947/53/A-new-edition-of-the-official-2014-Newsletter.htm>

www.schoenstatt.org
info at schoenstatt.org