[covenant-greetings] Covenant Greetings

Covenant Greetings kd1645-covenant-greetings at mail.mchosting.eu
Sat Nov 19 22:28:35 CET 2011

Dear correspondents and friends of schoenstatt.org

A belated Happy Covenant day, and happy anniversary of Father
Kentenich's baptism!

We know about many places that celebrated the 18th yesterday -- in the
Shrines, wayside shrines Homeshrines, and heartshrines -- united to the
entire international Family in the Original Shrine on this very special day.

Yesterday morning Father Egon Zillekens and Father Hubert Vonlanthen, of
the Federation Fathers, celebrated the morning Mass in the Original
Shrine, representing all of us in the place of grace and greeting the
entire family in German, Spanish, and French. _We already have the
video, which allows us to celebrate the Holy Mass in the Original Shrine
(day by day, if we so desire) and to renew our Covenant of Love no less
than at the place of grace:_

As schoenstatt.org's contribution to the Year of the current of graces,
we are preparing a web page where each person can give their personal
testimony about the Shrine in all its forms and expressions.We invite
you to be the first to visit and to enrich it with your experience of
the Shrine:
http://www.schoenstatt.org/en/my-schoenstatt/the-shrine-is-for-me.htm

In the covenant, from Shrine to Shrine, I greet you and I appreciate all
of your work and all the news that is sent.As you well know, our web
page -- that of all of us! -- exists from the exchange of our
experiences and richness, our inspirations and new initiatives, in a
word, of the life that exists and spreads in every place.For this
reason, more than ever, we do not want to be "mere spectators" of
someone else's life, visiting the web page (which by the way is gaining
more and more visits!); rather, we want to be "protagonists of the
story", of our own life story, of the Covenant, ofFamily, of children of
the MTA, Father, and of the Shrine.Let us share each minimal experience
of life, with the certainty that many, thousands will be enriched by it
and they will get new inspirations from it.That is how Father's
Schoenstatt is built, just as he did through his MTA magazine.Send
information to:info at schoenstatt.org <mailto:info at schoenstatt.org>

.

At this time, we also need new translators -- to Portuguese, and to
German,  and from German to all the languages except Portuguese,...I
hope someone will decide to offer this important service so that our web
page can truly be very international, breaking the language barrier.

With enormous gratitude for the support you give me,

Monina

--
www.schoenstatt.org
info at schoenstatt.org