[covenant-greetings] Covenant Greetings

M. Kornelia Fischer mkf at schoenstatt.org
Sat Mar 19 20:19:26 CET 2011

Happy 18th - a little late - at 1308 days from the great jubilee of the
Covenant of Love, and happy Father's Day. Feast of Saint Joseph, in the
year of the Father Current! Yesterday, thousands and thousands of people
from our Schoenstatt Movement gathered, spiritually or physically , once
again, around the Original Shrine, source of the graces of the world of
Shrines and of theworld and with Father, the living center of our
Schoenstatt,  which is a world of attachments.  The opening of the
Triennium toward 2014 in the Original Shrine - a unifying moment on the
joint pilgrimage of the Schoenstatt Family in the entire world toward
Jubilee 2014 -- gave the impression that the Schoenstatt Family in each
culture and generation experiences the current of the covenant of
love.This unfolds toward the Father, shrines and missionary currents,
and it helps those who desire a greater attachment.In this sense, every
18^th that we celebrate in the Original Shrine or in any Shrine, is a
small opening of a new month of our common pilgrimage to the great
jubilee of the Covenant of Love.

The 18^th in Schoenstatt began, as it has on every 18^th for several
months, with a Holy Mass in covenant with the entire international
family, transmitted live through schoenstatt-tv and it is still
available on mediatech.In the afternoon, the Schoenstatt Family gathered
in the Original Shrine for the renewal of the Covenant of Love --
throughout the day there were also Masses, rosaries, one thousand Hail
Marys -- and family encounters around our shrines, wayside shrines and
chapels.One of these covenant encounters took place in the Shrine of
Memhölz in southern Germany.After the renewal of the Covenant -- with
the reading of a part of the Founding Document, there was a homily about
the Covenant of Love that makes us take the Blessed Mother's hand and
walk by her hand through life, giving Her all that we are, all that we
have, and all the we do, there was profound moment of immersing
ourselves in the Father current and to contribute the best of this
family to strenthen this current for all of the family.First, some cards
in the shape of the Father Symbol were presented that are destined for
the foundation of the future statue of Father in this place, where the
inheritance of the Father in view of freedom becomes more and more a
mission.Each person who wants may be a part of this foundation, by
signing a card with his/her name.The first cards have already been
distributed beyond this diocese...Another gift was presented by a 22
year old young man, from the Academy of Design in Berlin, who belongs to
the University Boys' Group.He designed Father Kentenich phrases for
"wallprints" a current of the house culture, which emerged recently in
the United States.In the future everyone can decorate his home,
business, office...with one of Father's phrases!

In Berlin they have already had a good response.Someone has already
asked if they can also be designed in English...

More news that is also a gift "around" Father Kentenich's feastday.Our
international web page -- schoenstatt.de -- has become even more
international and still more of all of us: it becomes
SCHOENSTATT.ORG!!It is functioning as schoenstatt.org (sch.de opens in
Spanish). Soon, after a small change of design and the move to the new
Server and the "transfer" of the institutional responsibility of the
International Communication Center 2014/ Team 2014, with the same spirit
and with the same team as always, it will be even more at the service of
the life of our Schoenstatt Family with its mission: universal
Schoenstatt, Schoenstatt beyond borders, Schoenstatt present in the
world, Schoenstatt as an international family, in communication to know
others, to share ideas, the work that is carried out, the graces, and
the experiences, with others so that, day by day, all of this will
enkindle more life...in other words, to embody Father Kentenich's MTA
Magazine:
http://cmsms.schoenstatt.de/en/Schoenstatt-MTA-What--defines--Schoenstatt-de.htm<http://cmsms.schoenstatt.de/es/guia-para-el-usuario/schoenstatt-mta-lo-que-define-a-schoenstatt-de.htm>

A request:as of now, change the links and help so that the Schoenstatt
web pages and beyond change the links to the schoenstatt.org
international web page.But in the first place, this web page
www.schoenstatt.org <http://www.schoenstatt.org/>is valuable -- it
exists because of its visitors and of the life that they share!Do you
still need a gift for Father Kentenich and his family for today, his day
during the year of the Father Current?As a gift -- post your testimony
about what Father means to you, on the web page dedicated to
this:http://cmsms.schoenstatt.de/en/my-schoenstatt/my-kentenich.htm
<http://cmsms.schoenstatt.de/es/schoenstatt-soy-yo/kentenich-vivo.htm>

Greetings via the Original Shrine

Sister Kornelia