[covenant-greetings] Covenant Greetings from the network of Shrines...

Covenant Greetings kd1645-covenant-greetings at mail.mchosting.eu
Tue Jul 19 16:17:55 CEST 2011

*COVENANT GREETINGS FROM THE SHRINE OF TUCUMÁN - ARGENTINA *

Tucumán- July18, 2011(Silvia Inés Sibay)

Dear brothers and sisters in the covenant:Today, we joyfully send a
special greeting to the entire international family from the Shrine of
Tucumán, Argentina.

*HAPPY COVENANT DAY! On our road toward October 18, 2014!*

May the Blessed Mother shelter, transform and make us docile and happy
instruments in her hands; and bless our families, work and projects.

May Mary feel visited and venerated in every Shrine or Wayside Shrine
and may our prayers be elevated to God for those who need them.

Upon entering the grounds to our Shrine of Tucumán, on a cold and cloudy
day, the Blessed Mother's dwelling is seen in the back among magnificent
vegetataion.To the right the Father Kentenich memorial and the Unity
Cross greet us.The Wayside Shrine of the Blessed Mother and the Joao
Pozzobon memorial are to the left.

*/"What most delicate silence, the most hidden love...The cascade of
trees fall to the ground and reach the Shrine..."/*

Within the Shrine, her children elevate prayers, offerings, and
petitions: MotherWe consecrate ourselves to You!How many rosaries flow
throughout the afternoon!

How much love is offered and received!How much joy!¡

It is a day of encounters and of renewing our Covenant with the Blessed
Mother.

During the Holy Mass, which was celebrated, in the afternoon by Father
Newman, we prayed for all the members of the large, international
Schoenstatt Family.

There was a special rememberance of our beloved Father Joseph Kentenich,
for the 101st Anniversary of his priestly ordination -- July 18th -- and
of Joao Pozzobon, the first missionary of the Schoenstatt Rosary
Campaign, June 27th was the 26th Anniversary of his death.

After praying the Rosary, in Adoration, we went to the multi-purpose
hall to participate in the Holy Mass for Covenant Day.

There were many Pilgrim MTA's beneath the altar, today the missionaries
renewed their Covenant along with the entire family of Tucumán.

Upon welcoming us, Father Newman said that it was a day of much joy,
covenant and attachments because without an attachment among one
another, Schoenstatt would not exist like Father Kentenich conceived it.

Just as every 18th, we renewed the covennt looking at theShrine, with
all the lights on as the afternoon fell;it looked a fountain of all the
graces that the Lord bestowed from there, through the intercession of
Mary, Mother and Educator...

Then Father Newman blessed a future mother,hope of a new life.

We also recalled that in every corner of the land, the Schoenstatters
were gathered in prayer for our brothers and sisters and in gratitude to
our beloved Mother.A current of attachments, from Shrineto Shrine, from
Wayside Shrine to Wayside Shrine flows every 18th.

When the Mass ended, a light, but persistant rain, reminded us that the
Lord bestows thousands of graces on us, through the Blessed Mother.

How beautiful it was to share some snacks, at the end of the afternoon,
giving warmth to the inclement day, celebrating the 18th once
again!Exchanging experiences, re-encountering each other as a family,
feeling one in another and through others, in the shadow of the
Shrine!And from there, to depart renewed, to make a greater effort to
be, as the motto of the Schoenstatt Family from Argentina:FATHER'S
HEIRS, PROPHETS OF LIFE.

Silvia

A greeting to all of you -- friends and collaborators of schoenstatt.org
<http://schoenstatt.org>-- from the Original Shrine.On this 18th where
heaven touches the earth we go on pilgrimage to our Shrines, wayside
shrines, and homehrines to renew our Covenant of Love and to say once
again:Your covenant, our mission. We build Schoenstatt together:NOTHING
WITHOUT YOU, NOTHING WITHOUT US.Iwill remember you in the Eucharist and
in my prayers.
/P. José María García/

*Video  - Holy Mass in the Original Shrine - July 18, Fr.
<http://www.schoenstatt-tv.de/DE/Mediathek.html?film=2011-035>Hans
Schnocks <http://www.schoenstatt-tv.de/DE/Mediathek.html?film=2011-035>*

--
www.schoenstatt.org