[covenant-greetings] Covenant Greetings- February 18

M. Kornelia Fischer sr.kornelia at schoenstatt.de
Sat Feb 19 09:16:52 CET 2011

      Covenant Greetings, from the Original Shrine in Schoenstatt, 1337
      18th's until October 18, 2014!Every 18th not only takes us closer
      to the great jubilee of the Covenant of Love, but rather -- in the
      current of the Shrine -- to the Original Shrine and the moment not
      so far away when the cradle and the source of graces of all of our
      being and acting in the Covenant of Love will become a time of joy
      for the Schoenstatt Movement. On October 18th of this year, when
      we enter the second year of the triennium, the year of the Shrine
      Current, it will be a short time until the doors of our small
      Shrine will be open for ever...How are we going to show the
      Original Shrine that we truly love it?And how is the Oriinal
      Shirne going to greet all the daughter Shrines, wayside shrines,
      homeshrines, work shrines, heart shrines in the entire World?

During these days, someone commented to me: if we would light a torch --
or a candle - on the eve of October 18, 2011, at the same time, in every
Shrine of the world, in every wayside shrine, in every homeshrine...the
earth would probably be seen from the airplanes illuminated, surrounded
in a red light...whose source is this small Shrine in Schoenstatt where
on that October 18, 1914, Father gave his yes".

Inés, a missionary of the Campaign, related about her vacation in
southern Argentina, where she found several wayside shrines of the
Blessed Mother."I share the greeting that the Blessed Mother gave us in
Caleta Olivia", she writes."In Caleta Olivia the Blessed Mother greets
usat a crossroad..Mother, you who greeted us in Caleta Olivia, greet
them also".That is the network that unites us, the network woven from
Shrine to Shrine.

Father Michael Marmann, who presided the renewal of the Covenant of Love
in the Original Shrine, also referred to that network tonight. Before
praying the Pilgrimage Prayer of 2014, he once and againreminded us
about that network that unites us as a family, inspiring, those
physically present to consciously remember all those who on this day in
so many places of the world are renewing their Covenant of
Love."/Mother, you who greets us in all your shrines, greet them
also"./Greet those who are resuming their activities, greet those who
are on journey and meetings, greet those in Haiti, tomorrow we will
celebrate the Mass in preparation for 2014 in covenant with Haiti -,
greetings to the family and friends of the three students from the Mount
Tabor and Nazareth School in Santiago, Chile, who died the day before
yesterday in an auto accident in the area of Villa Mercedes, province of
San Luis, as they returned with their family from a vacation on the
coast of Argentina.Bernardita Mozó Doren, 20 years old, and her sisters
María Magdalena, 16, and María Catalina, 18, and their family.

        The 18th at Schoenstatt began early in the morning with a
        beautiful Holy Mass in the Original Shrine --the European
        novitiate of the Schoenstatt Fathers was in charge -- you can
        still participate via Internet, through schoenstatt-tv.de and
        you can also participate in the Covenant Mass in Santa
        Maria!Covenant Network!!!

        A cordial greeting from shrine to shrine, in the Covenant of Love

        Sister Kornelia